Why Choose Seton?
Founded in 1970, Seton Montessori Institute (formerly MECA-Seton) has prepared thousands of Montessori educators in the United States and around the world. For new teachers and experienced educators, parents and school administrators, Seton Montessori Institute offers a wide range of programs. Seton Montessori Institute is a special place and an enduring resource for the entire Montessori community.
Here are a few reasons why our adult students have chosen to pursue their Montessori education with Seton Montessori Institute:
- An extraordinary faculty, filled with leading Montessori academics, theorists, practitioners, and educators from around the world;
- A personalized approach, with small group sizes, individualized learning plans, and frequent one-on-one interactions and counseling;
- An engaged community, including Seton Montessori Institute’s alumni at hundreds of schools, provide our students with resources, advice, and a career-long relationship with other Montessorians worldwide;
- Convenient, flexible programs, offering multiple paths to completing your credential and practicum;
- Conferring of credits, including accredited university undergraduate credits for the credential programs and continuing education credits for many of our advanced seminars;
- An affordable and accessible education, with programs in place for financing, needs-based scholarships, school sponsorship, and facilitation of visa applications for foreign students.
Contact Seton Montessori Institute at (630) 654-0151 or email@example.com to learn more about how Seton Montessori Institute can serve your educational needs.