Seton Montessori School is a private, not-for-profit Montessori school that prepares children for a life-long love of learning. Its main programs are:
- Parent-Child: A immersive learning experience for very young children and their parents or caregivers.
- Infants: A caring and holistic care program for children aged 6 weeks to 15 months.
- 2s and 3s: Preparing toddlers and young children to care for themselves, their environment, and their education.
- Half-Day Preprimary: Part day programs designed to meet the needs of families in educating their 3 to 6 year old children, inclusive of kindergarten, Spanish-immersion, and other objectives.
- All-Day Preprimary: Full day program which enriches socialization, independence, and self-actualization.
- Elementary: 1st through 6th grade elementary education faithful to the Montessori approach to learning
Type of Organization: 501(c)3 not-for-profit Illinois Corporation
Year of Founding: 1965
Domestic Locations: Clarendon Hills, IL
Organization Oversight: Seton Montessori School is a division of Montessori Education Centers Associated (MECA). MECA is governed by a professional, unpaid Board of Directors. Seton Montessori School is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the American Montessori Society, and the American Camping Association. MECA is registered with the Illinois Department of Children and Families, the Charitable Trust Bureau of the Attorney General of Illinois, the Secretary of State of the State of Illinois, and the Internal Revenue Service.
Telephone: (630) 654-0151
Address: 5728 Virginia Avenue, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514