Seton Montessori School is a private, not-for-profit Montessori school that prepares children for a life-long love of learning. Its main programs are:
- Parent-Child: An immersive learning experience for very young children and their parents or caregivers.
- Infants: A caring and holistic care program for children aged eight weeks to 15 months.
- 2s and 3s: Preparing toddlers and young children to care for themselves, their environment, and their beginning education.
- Early Childhood: Full and half day programs designed to meet the educational and self-development needs of 3 to 6 year old children, fostering autonomy and social skills. The kindergarten year is included in this program.
- Spanish Immersion: Spanish language lessons offered in a Montessori environment as an add-on to one of the Early Childhood programs.
- Elementary: 1st through 6th grade elementary education faithful to the Montessori approach to learning
Type of Organization: 501(c)3 not-for-profit Illinois Corporation
Year of Founding: 1965
Domestic Locations: Clarendon Hills, IL
Organization Oversight: Seton Montessori School is a division of Montessori Education Centers Associated (MECA). MECA is governed by a professional, unpaid Board of Directors. Seton Montessori School is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the American Montessori Society, and the American Camp Association. MECA is registered with the Illinois Department of Children and Families, the Charitable Trust Bureau of the Attorney General of Illinois, the Secretary of State of the State of Illinois, and the Internal Revenue Service.
Telephone: (630) 654-0151
Address: 5728 Virginia Avenue, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514